WORKING HOLIDAY MAKERS VISA
The Working Holiday Program provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 from some countries to holiday in these countries and to supplement their travel funds through incidental employment.
· You have to be of 17 and 30 years of age.
· You can come to the Countries for an extended holiday for up to two years and can take up any form of work.
· You should be single, or are married to someone who also qualifies as a working holiday maker and wish to both be working holidaymakers.
· You do not have any dependent children who are aged five years or over, or who will be five before the end of the two years as working holidaymaker.
· You should have enough funds to support yourself. You should probably have enough money to support yourself for the first month.
· You are able to pay for a return ticket or have at least enough money to go onto another destination.
· You intend to leave the country at the end of your working holidaymaker status. It should be noted that if while in the country you decide to change your mind and stay longer there may be a number of different options.
|PREM CONSULTANTS © Copyright 2002, All Rights Reserved.|