About Us
Contact Us
Chat SMS    
      New Zealand
  WorkPermit Visa
  Working Holiday Maker Visa (WHMK)
  Application procedure
  Professional Fee
  Procession Fee
  Registration Form
  Temp. Res. Visa
      Tourist Visa
      Business Visa
      Student Visa
  Share Yours Views
  Enquiry Form


The Working Holiday Program provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 from some countries to holiday in these countries and to supplement their travel funds through incidental employment.

You have to be of 17 and 30 years of age.
You can come to the Countries for an extended holiday for up to two years and can take up    any form of work.
You should be single, or are married to someone who also qualifies as a working holiday maker    and wish to both be working holidaymakers.
You do not have any dependent children who are aged five years or over, or who will be five    before the end of the two years as working holidaymaker.
You should have enough funds to support yourself. You should probably have enough money    to support yourself for the first month.
You are able to pay for a return ticket or have at least enough money to go onto another    destination.
You intend to leave the country at the end of your working holidaymaker status. It should be    noted that if while in the country you decide to change your mind and stay longer there may    be a number of different options.

  PREM CONSULTANTS Copyright 2002, All Rights Reserved.