Service Charge is Varying According to Countries, Courses & Programs
A service charge is to be paid by each student for admission formalities and other incidental expenses.All students enrolled in the university are liable for the student services charge & application fees.
An Initial payment should be paid along with the application form at the time of applying to the course. Balance to be paid on receipt of the admission letter from the University.
The Service charges shall include:
· Short listing of Universities and Courses
· Application Process
· Passport preparation
· Obtaining the admission letter from the University
· Visa invitation letter
· Visa Preparation (Visa fees Extra)
· Immigration clearance
· Providing Air tickets (Fare Fees Extra.)
· Registration & admission In University
|PREM CONSULTANTS © Copyright 2002, All Rights Reserved.|